Hello my lovelies,
So this month is full of exciting things, including my birthday, another vacation and of course Valentine's day! So let this be the beginning of many awesome posts! I decided to put together a mood board of sorts with the help of Debenhams for my fella.
He loves all things geek-chic and rockabilly inspired so I have chosen a few things that I know he would like to wear on the daily.
So I think all of the itemsI have chosen could be put to good use and incorporated in to a killer set of outfits - check out the details below:
1. Leather Satchel: This gorgeous leather satchel would fit everything from a laptop to all the bits and bobs that Steve needs for work and it looks sweet as well.
2. Ben Sherman Black Leather Boots: Steven owns a few good pair or shoes but his boots are his favourite, so a nice shiny new pair like these would be bang on.
3. Doctor Who Tardis Mug: I would be a bad fiancé if I didn't include so geek goodness, like this amazing Dr Who tea mug.
4. Red Herring Socks: Even when he's wearing a sharp suit, Steven aways has awesome socks so these would be right at home on his feet.
5. Jeff Banks Knitted Black Tie: Knitted ties have such a classic vintage look and this would lend well to Steven's overall style.
6. Ben Sherman Men's Black Leather Strap Watch: It's always tough to find a nice watch hat isn't too flashy or over the top and I think Steven would love this one.
7. Jasper Conran Luxury Dressing Gown: This is a selfish choice as I have been saying the Steven needs a new dressing gown for ages, so I chose this amazing and luxurious designer one that would be sure to make him feel like the king that he is.
What are you getting your other half for Valentine's day? Tell me about it in the comments!